he way people buy and seek service has fundamentally changed in this social, mobile, and always-connected world. The easy-to-adopt, easy-to-use Microsoft solution for sales and service (Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online) surfaces the right information at the right time no matter where users are so they can know more about their customers and engage with them in meaningful ways that deepen relationships and grow the business.
In the past, you may have tracked sales leads and service orders on a spreadsheet or by paper or in email messages. The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online solution actually helps teams who talk with customers and prospects do their job – it helps them understand your customers better by providing a complete view of their activities and profile all in one place – no more flipping through different applications or looking for the handwritten notes. It helps you serve customers better and increase your sales by prioritizing the right leads and driving sales and service best practices – all from anywhere, any device.
- Microsoft solutions provide familiar user experiences people love to help drive tangible business outcomes
- Rich analytics featuring real-time dashboards
- Unmatched value and TCO advantage
- Enhanced privacy protections
- Contact, opportunity, pipeline and customer service management plus workflows that allow you to drive consistent processes from team member to team member.
- Social listening to identify opportunities by track brand, competitors
- Social connections help you get an introduction instead of cold-calling – this brings in external data to complement what you have collected.
- Sales and service mobility; easily collaborate with your colleagues